This is Theo eating hay this morning. I know, I know, another goat eating video. Well, no. This is important because my boys had most likely eaten a poisonous fungus that has come up in the enclosures. With all the rain, moisture and unseasonably warm temperatures, we have an abundance of mushroom growth and this fungus hiding in the grass.My boys have had an upset tummy since Saturday. I’ve offered carrots and bread, their favorites with no interest shown. Today after several days of getting 20cc’s of water mixed with vitamins and electrolytes, they are both on their feet and eating hay!❤️.